PARTNER OF GUERRILLA TACTICAL STRENGTH
His involvement with sports and martial arts began at the age of 10 with Tae Kwon Do and with water polo, in which he remains an active athlete until today. He has also been practising Kickboxing for 1,5 years. In 2012 he started training at Krav Maga and today he holds a Graduate Level 1 diploma and he is a Level 2 Partner and a certified Krav Maga instructor after completing the Guerrilla Instructor Course.
His love for sports and especially, martial arts led him to engage, professionally, in physiotherapy. He studied at the School of Medicine in Belgrade and the Technological Educational Institute of Patras. He has been working as a physiotherapist in many sports teams in Greece and abroad. Finally, he served as a Navy S.E.A.L during his military service.
- Level 2 Partner (Guerrilla Tactical Strength)
- Guerrilla Instructor Course 2018
- GRADUATE 1 (Krav Maga Guerrilla)
- Practitioner 5 K.M.G(Krav Maga Global)
- Level 1 Krav Maga I.M.K.M(International Military Krav Maga)
- Level 1 Nature Core Fitness Instructor